A Traditional End to April
As the month closes, we’re rounding up the best stories from April. And since we did it in March, it’s now an official tradition. Cue the Legos!
Although we certainly can’t top Legos with tzitzit, here are a few stories from the past four weeks that might be worth another look:
Check out April’s “Theater Buff” and his spreadsheets.
- Tap your buns off with Bonnie Franklin.
- Join Lola (you know, the showgirl with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there) as she heads back to high school.
- Schlep it around with Jim Caruso and Liza.
- Find out how to get cheap theater tickets on the internet.
- Put on your “mind condoms” for an Oscar Wilde/Jersey Shore mash-up.
- Sing the praises of your favorite not-so-dumb blonde.
- And don’t forget to get reminders when there are new posts by liking The Broadway Blog on Facebook.