It’s summer in the city and June is about to bust out all over. Some of us are more ready than others…
Goodness, it’s been too long since I’ve watched this classic clip! There’s a lesson in it for all of us; when in doubt, act like you know what you’re doing. She’s awesome sauce.
And in that spirit, let’s take our traditional look back at the best posts of the past month–or at least the posts where we pretended we knew what we were doing.
Step into the fray between Kramer and Streisand.
- Pop the cork with some of our favorite men of New York theater.
- Hit the showers with those frisky Aggie boys.
- Watch some of the wildest Broadway commercials.
- Salute some of the best Tony Award performances ever.
- Find the best spots for cocktails with the stars.
And with the summer theater slumber approaching, don’t forget to get updates on when we’re posting by clicking that you “like” The Broadway Blog on Facebook.