The 2015 “Broadway’s Carols for a Cure, Volume 17” is on sale now! This 2-disc, annual CD of original and traditional holiday music features stars and casts from the current Broadway line-up, and benefits Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS (BC/EFA), one of the nation’s leading industry-based, nonprofit AIDS fundraising and grant-making organizations. “Broadway’s Carols for a Cure, Volume 17” can be ordered for only $25 through BC/EFA at broadwaycares.org or by calling (212) 840-0770 x238 Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST. Volumes from previous seasons are available, too.
As always, the CDs will be sold at participating Broadway and off-Broadway shows in New York during the six-week “Gypsy of the Year” fundraising period, which runs through December 6. Additionally, the CDs are available at select venues throughout the U.S., including The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, DC.
The CD presents a wide variety of selections, featuring soloists Kelli O’Hara, Ashley Park, Ruthie Ann Miles, Beth Malone, Joel Perez, Lauren Patten, Marrick Smith, Kally Duling, Jim Stanek, Amra-Faye Wright, Leslie Odom, Jr., Okieriete Onaodowan, Chilina Kennedy, Jarrod Spector, Perez Hilton, James Snyder, James Barbour, Rachel Zatcoff, Arielle Jacobs, Catherine Walker, Chris McCarrell, Wallace Smith, Brennyn Lark, Mary Page Nance, Jonathan Ritter, Kevin Worley, Kristie Kerwin, Ian Knauer, Alan H. Green, Mykal Kilgore, Dennis Stowe, Elizabeth Ward Land, Tom Hewitt, Rachael Ferrera, Toni Elizabeth White, Douglas Baldeo, Graham Montgomery, Jeremy T. Villas and Jonah Halperin.
1. BEAUTIFUL – The Carole King Musical – Christmas Vacation
2. HAMILTON – Joy to the World
3. ELF – Happy All the Time
4. FINDING NEVERLAND – Go Tell It on the Mountain
5. MATILDA The Musical – A Crunchem Hall Christmas
6. AT THIS PERFORMANCE… – We Three Cool Kings
7. THE KING AND I – Auld Lang Syne/River
8. THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA – I Saw Three Ships
9. DAMES AT SEA – Sign of the Dove
10. CHICAGO – Christmas in Fishnets
1. KINKY BOOTS – One Little Christmas Tree
2. FUN HOME – Home’s with You
3. A GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER – O Holy Night
4. LES MISERABLES – One Star
5. SCHOOL OF ROCK – Mary, Did You Know?
6. ALADDIN – God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
7. AMAZING GRACE – The First Noel
8. WICKED – Ave Maria/I Heard the Bells
9. SOMETHING ROTTEN! – 12 Days of a Something Rotten Christmas!
Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS is one of the nation’s leading industry-based, nonprofit AIDS fundraising and grant-making organizations. By drawing upon the talents, resources and generosity of the American theatre community, since 1988 BC/EFA has raised more than $285 million for essential services for people with AIDS and other critical illnesses across the United States.
Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS is the major supporter of the social service programs at The Actors Fund, including the HIV/AIDS Initiative, the Phyllis Newman Women’s Health Initiative and the Al Hirschfeld Free Health Clinic. Broadway Cares also awards annual grants to more than 450 AIDS and family service organizations in all 50 states.